Nutritional Medicine is based on a holistic approach that uses food in the prevention and treatment of many conditions, both chronic and acute.
Eat Good Nutrition offers nutrition consultations, during which our nutritionist Rachel will complete a comprehensive health assessment and work with you to create a realistic and sustainable treatment plan.
Discovery Call – FREE
Not sure if seeing a nutritionist is for you? Rachel offers free 15 minute
discovery calls so you can get to know a little about her, her practices and
whether she’s the right fit for you!
Initial Consultation – $90*
Initial consultations last approximately 60 minutes, with longer consultations
(for 2 or more health conditions) available upon request.
An initial consultation will consist of a comprehensive health assessment
and will allow Rachel to get to know you & gain an insight into your
current health situation.
Follow-up Consultation – $60*
Follow-up consultations last approximately 30 minutes.
Follow-up consultations are important as they are the time in which Rachel
will work with you to create your personalised treatment plan and assist you in
further implementing dietary and lifestyle changes.
*These costs do not include supplements or functional/pathology testing, as
these are assessed on an individual basis and will vary.
What to expect during your consultation:
- comprehensive assessment of your current health condition & symptoms
- physical examination (may include performing a check-up of your hair, skin, nails and tongue and taking your blood pressure)
- investigation of your health history (illnesses, surgeries etc.), family history, your diet and lifestyle
- recommendations for functional and/or pathology testing when required (may include blood tests, urinalysis, food allergy & intolerance testing)
- tailored treatment plan including personalised dietary recommendations, nutritious recipe ideas, practical lifestyle advice and nutritional supplement prescription if necessary
Rachel may also refer you to your GP or other health practitioners when deemed appropriate.
Along with assisting you to create a healthy diet & lifestyle, some specific areas or health conditions Rachel can help you with include:
- plant-based/vegan & vegetarian diets
- coeliac’s disease & GF diets
- mental health
- digestive disorders
- hormonal imbalances
- skin conditions
Rachel is a healthcare provider for several health insurance funds. Depending on your health fund & level of cover, you may be eligible for a rebate on your the cost of your consultation.
In an effort to make natural healthcare widely available & accessible, Eat Good Nutrition also offer ZipPay as a payment method. ZipPay is available for all consultations, supplement prescriptions and recommended investigative tests.
Other payment methods available include cash, credit & debit cards and bank transfer.
Ready to take your first step towards health & wellness together?